Infographic shows Android is the fastest growing product in the history of technology
With Android phones present in almost every household in the world today, it’s no surprise that Google’s mobile operating system is the fastest growing product in the history of technology. This was according to the infograpic compiled by Technology Review.
It took Android only 5 years to reach 1 billion users while it took Facebook 8 years and 9 months to reach the same milestone. Big names like iOS which came third never made it to the 1 billion mark — 300 million users short of the target. (Rest in peace,) the dead and buried Symbian OS came fourth on the list of most popular products in tech history, stopping at 400 million users.
Other products that made the list were the iPod, Blackberry, Wii, Windows PC, PS3, X-Box 360, Windows Mobile, Netscafe and AOL — holding down their respective places in history’s most popular technology products.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Infographic shows Android is the fastest growing product in the history of technology
- [Infographic] Samsung compares earlier Galaxy Notes with the new Note 4
- LG G4c goes on sale in the Netherlands
- Lenovo A630
- Lava’s IvoryS with 4G Connectivity Now Launched In India
- The HTC Bolt shows up in new renders, looks like HTC 10’s twin
- Motorola Moto E3 officially slated to launch in the Indian market