InnJoo teases release of two unnamed smartphones
InnJoo, the smartphone brand operating out of (you were wrong, not China) the Middle East have shown that they are not a brand to be toyed with with their newest desire to add more to their present line of smartphones.
Just last month, InnJoo launched two devices – the InnJoo Halo and the InnJoo Fire Plus – which are both smartphones running on the Android platform. As if these weren’t enough to generate the needed amount of buzz that they needed, InnJoo has made another stride now to launch another couple of devices before this year runs out, taking their total tally for this year higher and increasing their brand presence.
The new couple which has been teased for launch have been yet to be named but that doesn’t stop them from teasing us with these devices. Rumors are spreading that these two devices are to be made of a 5 inch and 5.5 inch screen respectively.
The launch has been floated on InnJoo’s Facebook page and is slated to hold on the 20th of this month at Lagos in Nigeria.
You may also like
- InnJoo teases release of two unnamed smartphones
- Gionee X1 Launched In Black And Gold Color Variants
- Nokia X family won’t make it to the USA, Japan and South Korea
- The new Pixel XL (HTC Marlin) shows up on GeekBench
- Asus ZenFone 3 Venom concept video surfaces online
- Blackberry to dismiss 4500 workers, will loose $1bn by 2014 Q2