Instead of getting the bullies punished, kid who recorded bullying is found guilty
Were you ever a lover of Tom and Jerry cartoon series that stole the TV screens in the 90s and early 2000s?
If you were, you would have seen one episode where Jerry the mouse caused a lot of problem and when Tom the cat tries to put things in order, was caught by the house owner as the culprit. Tom’s fate is exactly what happened to a Pennsylvanian high school kid.
The kid has had enough with daily routine bullying from his school mates so he took his iPad to school, and recorded the voice of the bullies as they threw verbal insults at him.
The kid took the evidence to his mother at home, and in turn, his mother took the iPad to the school principal so that the bullies will be punished.
Mom and son were in for a huge surprise as that never happened. Instead, the Principal called the cops on the kid who was arrested and charged to court.
The presiding judge found the bullied kid guilty of illegal wiretapping even though the offense was lowered to disorderly conduct.
The boy and his lawyer are planning to appeal the judgement.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Quad camera Maimang 6 to come as Huawei Mate 10 Lite Instead of G10
- Oops. John Chen’s wife uses a Samsung Galaxy (instead of a BB)
- Apple wins but Samsung is happy, latter told to pay to $119 million instead of $2 billion
- Instead of getting the bullies punished, kid who recorded bullying is found guilty
- Alcatel launches the Alcatel Idol 4S in Europe, to be sold as Idol 4 Pro instead