Interesting: LG G3 stacks up against other Android flagships in this size comparism
A picture is more than a thousand words, they say.
You must have heard that the upcoming LG G3 which will be unveiled come next week Tuesday will have a 5.5-inch display, but what you don’t know is that bigger screen doesn’t mean bigger body.
LG has taken much time to make the G3 with as little bezels round the screen as possible, and this makes the smartphone quite small considering it’s phablet status.
When compared with Samsung’s Galaxy S5, the G3 is only 2mm wider and taller, but beats the S5 which has a 5.1″ screen with a wide 0.4-inch margin.
The LG G3 is expected to go official with a 5.5-inch Q HD screen, 3GB of RAM, Android 4.4 KitKat OS and a 13MP camera.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Interesting: LG G3 stacks up against other Android flagships in this size comparism
- Budget-level Samsung Z1 running on Tizen is (unofficially) here
- Mystery Tizen-running Samsung SM-Z130H with Dual SIM spotted at FCC
- P9 ‘Lite’ Huawei Teaser Revelation ahead April 6 Official Launch Date
- Apple is making a competitor for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- HTC One M9, A9 and HTC 10 To Get Android N