Interesting: LG G3 stacks up against other Android flagships in this size comparism
A picture is more than a thousand words, they say.
You must have heard that the upcoming LG G3 which will be unveiled come next week Tuesday will have a 5.5-inch display, but what you don’t know is that bigger screen doesn’t mean bigger body.
LG has taken much time to make the G3 with as little bezels round the screen as possible, and this makes the smartphone quite small considering it’s phablet status.
When compared with Samsung’s Galaxy S5, the G3 is only 2mm wider and taller, but beats the S5 which has a 5.1″ screen with a wide 0.4-inch margin.
The LG G3 is expected to go official with a 5.5-inch Q HD screen, 3GB of RAM, Android 4.4 KitKat OS and a 13MP camera.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Interesting: LG G3 stacks up against other Android flagships in this size comparism
- Meizu 15 appears to be coming with dual-curved display
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 to launch possibly on 5th September
- Vivo launches the Y67 with 4GB RAM, 16MP selfie camera
- OnePlus X not fully compatible with LTE carriers in the US
- Samsung promises lightening fast Galaxy S6