International Motorola Droid Turbo — Moto Maxx — pictured in live renders
A little while ago, Motorola launched a high-end smartphone called the Droid Turbo exclusively on the Verizon network, much to the drooling almost everyone. And to make things even, we also told how how the now Lenovo-owned company is planning to release an international version of the device for everyone — this they call the Motrola Moto Maxx. The new smartphone is reportedly going to released in Brazil sometime later this month.
Meanwhile, a Brazilian sent us a purported picture of the Moto Maxx which he somehow got to snap. Looking at the pictures, the Droid Turbo -and the Moto Maxx are literally the same phone, bare for the absence of a Verizon logo on the latter.
Reports say the Motorola Moto Maxx will be launched tomorrow (November), so, stay tuned on BestMobs as we bring you live coverage of this device as it breaks cover.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- International Motorola Moto X Force goes official with “shatterproof” 5.4″ QHD touchscreen
- International Motorola Droid Turbo — Moto Maxx — pictured in live renders
- Lenovo Moto M could have another variant that would launch internationally
- Shatter-proof Motorola Moto X Force may have the strongest screen yet
- Motorola launches Moto G (2015) with 4G in Brazil