Introducing Lenovo’s Vibe C
The company was founded in Beijing in the year 1984, the company acquired IBM’s Personal Computer business in the year 2005, and the first company to become world’s top maker in personal computer in the year 2013.
In the year 2011 the company entered in the windows and android market, and then starts selling out Android device in 2012, then later on acquired Motorola’s Mobility from Google in the year 2014. Recently the company launched its ZUK Smartphone’s in China.
Lenovo’s Vibe C device was launched last May this year, the device comes with 5 inches touch screen display with 720 pixels by 1280 pixels resolution.
The Vibe C is powered by a quad-core processor with 1 gigabytes of device RAM. The device packs 8 gigabytes internal storage and can be expanded up to 32 gigabytes with the use of microSD card. The device camera packs 5 megapixels on rear and 2 megapixels on front best for those who love taking selfies.
Vibe C runs Android platform and powered by 2,300 mAh device battery and its removable. Measures 143.50 x 71.80 x 8.90, a single SIM Smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM, Connectivity includes Wi-Fi, 4G, Bluetooth, GPSFM, and Sensors on phone includes Proximity, Ambient light, Accelerometer, and the Gyroscope.
You may also like
- Introducing Lenovo’s Vibe C
- Introducing Lenovo Z1 Smartphone
- Vertu Signature Touch goes official with highly exotic pricing
- Optus updates it’s website, says Nougat would hit original Galaxy A5 units soon
- HTC Desire 516 will soon launch in India
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha with metal casing to be unveiled in August?
- See What Lil Wayne did to Basketball Game Aimed At Promoting Peace