Introducing Mi5 Xiaomi’s High-End Device At Budget Price
It’s been 18 months since the last time Xiaomi announced Mi 4, to be exact that was around 2014 in the month of June.
Today Xiaomi is now ready to launch the successor of its old series the latest Mi 5. The launch was done in Barcelona and was headed by the Global Marketing Vice President Hugo Barra, to our readers we are glad to say that we are lucky to have the opportunity to be on the first hand with the event and experience in depth hands-on of the device.
Mi 5 the latest flagship from Xiaomi’s and this new smartphone will be the one competing in the mobile market in today’s generation.
This brand has become popular in Chinese Market, Xiaomi spokesperson who was eager to talk with the specifications of Mi 5 during the presentation day, so we are going to relay some important factors here.
Mi 5 powered by Snapdragon 820 processor, the company chose two different variants, the other one is the Snapdragon 820 depends on the market price option and configuration. The budget price device is 32 gigabytes of phone storage with MSM8996lite at lower-binned Snapdragon 820 with cores up to 1.36GHz. on the other hand 32 gigabyte version supports LPDDR4 to 1333MHz. The other option is 64 gigabyte and 128 gigabyte comes with full 1.59GHz/2.15GHz speed and 1866MHz device memory.
You may also like
- Introducing Mi5 Xiaomi’s High-End Device At Budget Price
- Lumia 640 XL obeys gravity once more, gets price slashed in the US
- Samsung seeks to become world power in chip industry with $14.7 billion investment
- Sony rolls out Android 6.0 (beta) update to Xperia Z3 and Z3 compact
- Oppo Find 7 mini unveiled as Oppo R6007
- Here’s a fix for Facebook battery drain on the Apple iPhone