Introducing Panasonic’s Eluga I3
Panasonic is one of world’s leaders in electronics, founded Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. Ltd. in the year 1918. The company was then renamed to Panasonic Corporation in the 2008. The company offers wide range of electronic products and even services which includes home appliances, personal computers, televisions, mobile phones, cameras, audio equipment, broadcasting equipment, automotive electronics projectors and Smartphone’s.
Panasonic’s Eluga I3 device launched last month. The Smartphone comes with 5.50 inches display with an attractive resolution 720 by 1280 pixels.
Eluga I3 powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core mobile processor and comes with a 2GB device RAM. The phone has 16GB storage expanded to 32GB via microSD. Looking at the device camera, Eluga I3 features a 13MP primary rear camera and 5MP front camera.
Eluga run by Android 5.1 and powered by 2,700 mAh battery that can be removed, measures 151.00 x 77.00 x 8.20. it also features a dual SIM Smartphone with two Micro-SIM. Connectivity includes 3g, 4g, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and GPS. Not just that it also features a Proximity sensor, ambient sensor, Accelerometer, and the Gyroscope.
You may also like
- Introducing Panasonic’s Eluga I3
- Hey! Is that an iPhone or a crab you are holding?
- Testing Your Xperia Z2 and Z3 to Marshmallow Using Sony’s New App
- Samsung claims to have tested 5G network running at nearly 1GB per second speed
- Motorola Moto X+1 to have 25 different back covers
- Apple’s iPad still leading the tablet market