Introducing Vivo Xplay 5 The World’s First Smartphone with 6GB RAM
In the mobile trend today, it is obvious that most mobile manufacturers are now getting high every new flagship phones introduced on the market.
And to take note these devices are at competitive market price, so if you look at China. Xiaomi made its first splash during the recently concluded MWC with its Mi 5 known to be high end device that has a cost that was half tow what S7 Edge cost.
On the other hand, in Beijing China, Vivo launched Xplay 5 and the Xplay 5 Elite, latter which boasts with 6 gigabytes phone RAM. So other device like Xplay 5 Elite has impressive amount of device memory. Vivo at the same time opted with Snapdragon processor, a Qualcomm’s new flagship chip set that you find in Xiaomi Mi 5 and LG G5. And also it can compete with versions of Galaxy S7 and Edge.
This clearly shows that Vivo’s Elite model can compete head to head with big Smartphone manufacturers flagship devices.
Regardless of its looks similar to S7 Edge that was crossed with Huawei devices, overall the device still look attractive.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- Introducing Vivo Xplay 5 The World’s First Smartphone with 6GB RAM
- Man steals his lawyer’s phone during court session, now faces another charge
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 leaks again, confirms dual curved edge screen technology
- Samsung Gear S2 smartwatch available first week of October
- Huawei’s next-gen Kirin 950 chispset finally unveiled, to be used in Mate 8
- Lenovo S580