INVivo launches world’s thinnest smartphone in India for INR 32,980 ($525)
Keeping up to it’s promise, China-based tech company, Vivo, has launched it’s newly unveiled Vivo X5 Max smartphone in India. The X5 Max measures an uber-thin 4.75mm in thickness, outgunning Oppo’s 4.85mm-thin R5 which is also available in the South Asian subcontinent.
In terms of pricing, the Vivo X5 Max is a little bit on the high side when compared to smartphones from other Chinese start-ups. To own a unit of the smartphone, one has to shell out a cool 32,980 Indian rupees– roughly $525 when translated with the current exchange rates.
In terms of specs, the smartphone is fairly high range. Here’s a rundown of specs below.
Vivo X5 Max key specs
- 5.5-inch 1080p Super AMOLED touchscreen
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB storage
- 128GB microSD card slot
- Dual SIM slot
- GSM, HSPDA and TD-LTE
- Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat)
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- 13-megapixel main camera
- 5-megapixel secondary camera
- 2000mAh Li-polymer battery.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- INVivo launches world’s thinnest smartphone in India for INR 32,980 ($525)
- Gionee prepping yet another ultra-thin device for MWC
- Early results show Chinese customers prefer iPhone 6 Plus to smaller iPhone 6
- Budget HTC tablet with 7″ screen spotted on way to R&D
- Samsung Galaxy W
- Introducing the Recreated LG G5’s Flagship Smartphone
- Intex Aqua Slice