INVivo launches world’s thinnest smartphone in India for INR 32,980 ($525)
Keeping up to it’s promise, China-based tech company, Vivo, has launched it’s newly unveiled Vivo X5 Max smartphone in India. The X5 Max measures an uber-thin 4.75mm in thickness, outgunning Oppo’s 4.85mm-thin R5 which is also available in the South Asian subcontinent.
In terms of pricing, the Vivo X5 Max is a little bit on the high side when compared to smartphones from other Chinese start-ups. To own a unit of the smartphone, one has to shell out a cool 32,980 Indian rupees– roughly $525 when translated with the current exchange rates.
In terms of specs, the smartphone is fairly high range. Here’s a rundown of specs below.
Vivo X5 Max key specs
- 5.5-inch 1080p Super AMOLED touchscreen
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB storage
- 128GB microSD card slot
- Dual SIM slot
- GSM, HSPDA and TD-LTE
- Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat)
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- 13-megapixel main camera
- 5-megapixel secondary camera
- 2000mAh Li-polymer battery.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- INVivo launches world’s thinnest smartphone in India for INR 32,980 ($525)
- Gionee prepping yet another ultra-thin device for MWC
- LG V10 features in new commercial, shows toughness
- $65 Xiaomi phone rumored to be launching with HD display and LTE
- Download BBM 1.0 Beta for Windows Phone
- Micromax still holding plans to overthrow Samsung
- Microsoft still leading Google, Apple and Samsung