iPad 5 and iPad mini 2 all leaks out in different colors
Pictures alleged to be that of the iPad mini 2 and iPad 5 has been posted online by serial Apple products leaker, Sonny Dickson. The two tablets were pictures in grey, silver and gold colors. It appears the two tablets ae bothe equiped with fingerprint scanners just like the iPhone 5s.
Dickson said that both the iPad 5 and iPad 2 mini are equipped with Apple’s A7 chipset but with the iPad 5 having a 2GB of RAM instead of the 1GB on the iPad the mini 2.
However, this report should be taken with a pint of salt as the source had once fed us with false information about Apple products in the past.
The iPad 5 is expected to come with 9.7 inches of display while the display on the mini 2 is yet to be ascertained. We are also not expecting a 2013 release date for the two tablets who are to likely debut in early 2014.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- iPad 5 and iPad mini 2 launching is due October 22nd, Apple sends invitations
- Apple’s iPad 5 and iPad mini 2 launch coming October 22nd
- iPad 5 and iPad mini 2 all leaks out in different colors
- Apple sold 54 million iPhones in 2015 Q2 but iPad sales were down by 33.5 percent
- Apple iPad 10.1″ and 12.1″ to hit the shelves in April/May