iPad 5 and iPad mini 2 launching is due October 22nd, Apple sends invitations
Just like we expected it to play out, Apple is going to launch the iPad 5 and iPad mini 2 on October 22nd.
The Cupertino outfit sent out invitations to members of the media today for an October 222nd event where they still “have lot to cover.”
The iPad 5 is coming with retina display and fingerprint sensor (just like the one on the iPhone 5s). The iPad mini 2 should come with more or less the same new features.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- iPad 5 and iPad mini 2 launching is due October 22nd, Apple sends invitations
- Apple’s iPad 5 and iPad mini 2 launch coming October 22nd
- iPad 5 and iPad mini 2 all leaks out in different colors
- Apple sold 54 million iPhones in 2015 Q2 but iPad sales were down by 33.5 percent
- Apple iPad 10.1″ and 12.1″ to hit the shelves in April/May