iPhone 5S is king…becomes the most popular smartphone in the world
Apple will have one more jab to throw at Samsung especially now the latter is calling Apple and their customers “wall huggers“.
According to ABI Research, a global research and analysis firm, the Apple iPhone 5S is currently the most popular smartphone in the world.
The top 5 smartphones in the world according to popularity:
- Apple iPhone 5S 16GB
- Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Euro 16GB
- Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 16GB
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE i9505
- Apple iPhone 4S 8GB
However, Samsung didn’t fail woefully to it’s fiercest rival, the Korean tech giant had 3 spots in the list of top 5 smartphones (as shown above).
“The presence of the Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 16GB and iPhone 4s 8GB in the top five is testament to the enduring appeal of these models and the vendors strong brand, enabling a long and profitable life cycle, that other vendors can only dream of,” Nick Spencer, an ABI Research analyst praised.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- iPhone 5s priced down in anticipation of the iPhone 6
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha has at least 5 variants, smartphone sized up against the iPhone 5S
- Samsung Galaxy S5 sales no match for the Apple iPhone 5s’
- iPhone 5S is king…becomes the most popular smartphone in the world
- ZTE Nubia Z7 shares a lot with the Apple iPhone 5s in looks