iPhone 5s priced down in anticipation of the iPhone 6
In India, the iPhone 5s, which had a price of 51,000 rupees for the 16GB version, now has a price tag of 49,500 rupees. The 32GB model had a massive price slash of 13,000 rupees to get an MRP of 49,500 rupees.
According to NDTV, this is the first time since the phone’s launch it’s getting a price slash. However, the 64GB model’s price remains untouched, even as variant is very rare.
On 9th September, Apple had a massive screen bump when it announced the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus smartphones with 4.7″ and 5.5″ touchscreens respectively. Their predecessor, the 5s, only had a 4-inch screen.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- iPhone 5s priced down in anticipation of the iPhone 6
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha has at least 5 variants, smartphone sized up against the iPhone 5S
- Samsung Galaxy S5 sales no match for the Apple iPhone 5s’
- iPhone 5S is king…becomes the most popular smartphone in the world
- ZTE Nubia Z7 shares a lot with the Apple iPhone 5s in looks