iPhone 5S to feature a breakthrough 128GB of internal storage, will have gold color variant
Last year Apple iPhone5 debuted with a maximum storage of 64GB, but this year, Apple is planning a breakthrough — a 128GB version of the iPhone 5S will be available when the phone is launched, probably in late 2013. This was confirmed as a picture uploaded online by a French website clearly showed 128GB inscribed on the box of an the phone.
In another development, Apple’s tradition of releasing only black and white iPhones seemed to be broken as a picture of a gold-colored version of the unreleased iPhone 5S was spotted online. This news should be taken with a pint of salt as the gold-colored phone in the picture was missing some parts of it’s body as it posed for the camera, suggesting what it might just be a colored phone casing after all.
You may also like
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
Anxiety mounts over MMM Nigeria “payday” 14 January 2017
What accessories you will need after you buy a smartphone
- iPhone 5s priced down in anticipation of the iPhone 6
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha has at least 5 variants, smartphone sized up against the iPhone 5S
- Samsung Galaxy S5 sales no match for the Apple iPhone 5s’
- iPhone 5S is king…becomes the most popular smartphone in the world
- ZTE Nubia Z7 shares a lot with the Apple iPhone 5s in looks