iPhone 5S to feature a breakthrough 128GB of internal storage, will have gold color variant
Last year Apple iPhone5 debuted with a maximum storage of 64GB, but this year, Apple is planning a breakthrough — a 128GB version of the iPhone 5S will be available when the phone is launched, probably in late 2013. This was confirmed as a picture uploaded online by a French website clearly showed 128GB inscribed on the box of an the phone.
In another development, Apple’s tradition of releasing only black and white iPhones seemed to be broken as a picture of a gold-colored version of the unreleased iPhone 5S was spotted online. This news should be taken with a pint of salt as the gold-colored phone in the picture was missing some parts of it’s body as it posed for the camera, suggesting what it might just be a colored phone casing after all.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- iPhone 5s priced down in anticipation of the iPhone 6
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha has at least 5 variants, smartphone sized up against the iPhone 5S
- Samsung Galaxy S5 sales no match for the Apple iPhone 5s’
- iPhone 5S is king…becomes the most popular smartphone in the world
- ZTE Nubia Z7 shares a lot with the Apple iPhone 5s in looks