iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus rake in over 4 million orders on first night
That’s why they are called the most valuable and most powerful brand in the world by Forbes. Apple, by doing what other companies say they have been doing for centuries, doubled it’s phone sales in the twinkle of an eye.
While last year’s iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c jointly had 2.2 million pre-orders, the 2013-released iPhone 5 had 2 million pre-orders in it’s first day, making it a 100% increase for Apple in 2 years.
Samsung and other companies who wished the iPhone 6 doom will be peeing in their pants right now while Apple the wise brand that knows how to milk profit, will go ahead on September 19 to start selling even more iPhone 6 units at it’s offline stores in several countries.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Another iPhone 6 Plus unit explodes, owner not harmed this time
- New smartphone explosion recorded on the iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple adds iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone SE to exchange program
- iPhone 6 lineup proves to be the best selling Apple smartphone
- Deal: Refurbished iPhone 6 models going for a cent less than $300