#BentGate: iPhone 6 Plus is an LG G Flex competitor? Well, Apple never told us
Last year, the world witnessed a breakthrough in the mobile world as LG and Samsung had respective success in using a flexible display on smartphones.
The LG G Flex was born – 6″ flexible hardly breakable display on a slightly bendable body. However, the phone didn’t make it big and was discontinued later this year.
Tell that to Apple’s iPhone 6 Plus. The 5.5″ aluminum-clad smartphone that was released barely days ago has become a object of ridicule as a growing number of users complain of having their device bended unto one side under little pressure.
A torrent of pictures and videos appeared on the www and people took to Twitter to make humor on the $800 iPhone under the hash tag, #bentgate.
LG, not wanting to be left out of the trolling, tweeted the above, and that hasn’t helped since yours’ truely has been lmaoing for the past hour. No, literally.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- #BentGate: iPhone 6 Plus is an LG G Flex competitor? Well, Apple never told us
- Infinix Zero mocks iPhone 6 Plus’ bendgate too?
- Asus takes iPhone 6 Plus #bendgate trolling to a whole new level
- Apple finally breaks the silence, says bent iPhone 6 Plus issue is “extremely rare”
- Still on the iPhone 6 Plus bend issue: Samsung says it’s curved, not bent