iPhone 6s flaunts front panel in latest leak
It’s remaining barely a week till the launch of this year’s edition of Apple’s iconic iPhone. Dubbed the Apple iPhone 6s, this year’s model is expected to measure exactly as last year’s Apple iPhone 6, packing the same screen size and perhaps, similar appearance.
That’s why there were hardly any surprises when the latest leaked picture of the upcoming phone came out from the Apple camp on Monday. An alleged front panel of the iPhone 6s, all the way from Taiwan, was pictured up close, revealing that nothing has changed — especially in the speaker and front camera arrangement. It also looks like Apple hasn’t touched the side bezels too since it will affect the phone’s size.
Apple will unveil the iPhone 6s on September 9th. Featuring a 12MP camera, 5MP front camera, 2GB RAM and the all-hyped Force Touch technology, all eyes are on the next generation Apple smartphone as it breaks cover in San Francisco next week’s Wednesday.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- iPhone 6SE shows up on GeekBench, whips the iPhone 6 off the stage
- Deal: Unlocked iPhone 6s with 128GB storage selling for $629.99 on eBay
- iPhone 6s Pokemon Go Edition (Limited) sold by Caviar
- Leak: The iPhone 7 won’t have IP68 rating but be more waterproof than the iPhone 6S
- Rumour: Apple’s next iPhone might be named the iPhone 6SE