iPhone causes fire in airplane, causes panic in flight
iPhone and phones in general have tuned out to become unpredictable in disasters. Last time, a dad alerted the police after her young girl woke up to see her Samsung Galaxy smartphone in flames under her pillow.
This time, an incident happened on a flight that was supposedly bound for Prague, Czech Republic from Tel-Aviv, Israel.
The flight passengers were just trooping into the aircraft when one of the passengers saw smoke oozing out from her purse, filling up the cabin, courtesy of her Apple iPhone 5.
Yardin Levi said she was terrified and so was other passengers who alighted the airplane in fear. The crew had to order everybody out of the aircraft as they identified Levi’s phone as the cause of the incident.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- iPhone causes fire in airplane, causes panic in flight
- Latest iOS 9.2.1 Update To Un-brick iPhone Device Affected by Error 53
- Apple have sold 21 million iPhone 6 units — Analyst
- After bendgate comes beardgate: Apple’s new iPhones can’t stay out of trouble
- Two million units of iPhone 6 and 6 Plus pre-ordered in China under 6 hours