Is Huawei going to ‘amaze’ us with this fly-looking Ascend G6?
Huawei, has added another smartphone to it’s portfolio and it’s a matter of time before it gets unveiled.
“Huawei Ascend G6 2014”, as it was posted by online leakster, @eveleaks, follows the Huawei traditional ultra-slim, uni-body design.
A few days ago, Huawei was quoted as saying it is ‘”ready to amaze the world again” where the company teased an “iPhone with Siri” line in a commercial. Asked when was the last time Huawei ‘amazed the world’, we would say it’s when they introduced the Ascend P6 (coincidence with Ascend G6?) as the world’s thinnest smartphone and phone.
The Mobile World Congress is coming up barely two days from now, Huawei obviously will premiere their all new Ascend G6 and we would like to see if our guess is right.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Is Huawei going to ‘amaze’ us with this fly-looking Ascend G6?
- Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
- TENAA listing shows off three new Huawei phones with 18:9 screens
- Vodafone Spain leaks Huawei P20 Lite details
- Huawei P20 Pro’s name confirmed