January Android security patch starts to hit Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge+ units on T-Mobile network
Even though the security updates for each month would have been developed as fast as we turn the calendar, it usually takes some time for OEMs to start rolling it out to their own units and afterwards, takes even longer for carriers to start shelling out theirs. It is then understandable that we get to see a lot of devices get their own android security patch for the month of January this month, and the latest to join the list has to be the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and S6 Edge+ units.
Before you get too excited, this particular one being reported is rolling out to the units of the aforementioned unit on the T-Mobile network.
Likewise, it has been said that the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge units registered to the same carrier are getting like updates, even though the software pages for these last two is yet to reveal any of such changes being underway.
For these devices that we are very sure of, the update arrives with version numbers of N910TUBU2DQA1 AND N915TUBU2DQA1 respectively.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- January Android security patch starts to hit Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge+ units on T-Mobile network
- LG Expected to Release Android Marshmallow Update for G2, G3, G4 Not later than January
- January-bound ZTE Blade V8 leaks out of Russia, to carry dual camera setup, fingerprint scanner and more
- Four Antivirus Apps Provide Perfect Android Protection
- Facebook Causing Serious Problem Both iPhone and Android Platforms