Japan approves Xperia Z4; Flagship coming at MWC
While many expected Sony to shake up this year’s CES with the announcement of its Xperia Z4 lineup (Sony Xperia Z4, Z4 Compact and Z4 Ultra), the Japanese tech company was grossed with rumors of selling off its phone business, like we heard.
Meanwhile, the coming of Sony’s flagship Xperia Z4 smartphone isn’t too far from now. Come 2nd to 5th March 2015, the Mobile World Congress is going to take place at Fira Gran Via in Barcelona, Spain — that’s where Sony will unveil the Xperia Z4 and siblings.
At home, the Japanese wireless authority has certified three models of the Xperia Z4 for NTT DoCoMo, KDDI and SoftBank carriers. This will ensure a hitch-free arrival when the device is launched in March.
The Sony Xperia Z4 is expected to carry a 5.2″ display with QHD resolution (2560 x 1440 pixels). The handset will feature Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 810 64-bit chipset and 4GB of RAM with storage configuartions coming in at 32GB and 64GB, even though there’ll be a microSD card slot.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Japan approves Xperia Z4; Flagship coming at MWC
- Front panel of Sony Xperia Z4 leaks out in new shoot
- Editor’s Pick: Cheap 4G Enabled Smartphones In The Market
- Samsung extends phone exchange courtesy to second-hand users of the Galaxy Note 7
- Huawei Mate 9 gets price cut ahead of Mate 10 unveiling
- Android 4.4 KitKat and Knock Code hits the LG G Flex
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 leaks in UK website before MWC announcement, reveals pricing and availability information