Jolla joins list of coys waiting to snap up sacked Nokia workers
The maker of the Jolla Jolla smartphone is in the labor market to tap new talent and it seems that Nokia’s waiting-to-be-sacked employees could satisfy those open roles in Finland.
“What comes to the Microsoft job cuts: majority of our employees have a Nokia background, and we are always interested in new talent,” said Jolla Head of Communications, Juhani Lassila.
Jolla was a company carved out from the old Nokia, so employing workers from their parent company which has now been acquired by Microsoft will be a familiar thing for Jolla to do.
Microsoft wants to sack about 18,000 workers from Nokia’s workplaces all around the world to cut deficits from the former mobile phone giant. The sacking has caused some kind of uproar amongst the employees while a few other companies have come out to absorb the freed talent.
You may also like
Samsung Galaxy J4 Core with 6″ display goes official with Android Go
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
- Jolla joins list of coys waiting to snap up sacked Nokia workers
- Apple has purchased Beats for $3 billion
- UMi releases the 3GB RAM, 5.5 inches Max
- Redmi Note 4 finally launched, official images and specs released
- Android M Rollout to Huawei Honor phones starts February 2016
- Candy Crush Saga made $1 billion for developer last year