Jolla joins list of coys waiting to snap up sacked Nokia workers
The maker of the Jolla Jolla smartphone is in the labor market to tap new talent and it seems that Nokia’s waiting-to-be-sacked employees could satisfy those open roles in Finland.
“What comes to the Microsoft job cuts: majority of our employees have a Nokia background, and we are always interested in new talent,” said Jolla Head of Communications, Juhani Lassila.
Jolla was a company carved out from the old Nokia, so employing workers from their parent company which has now been acquired by Microsoft will be a familiar thing for Jolla to do.
Microsoft wants to sack about 18,000 workers from Nokia’s workplaces all around the world to cut deficits from the former mobile phone giant. The sacking has caused some kind of uproar amongst the employees while a few other companies have come out to absorb the freed talent.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Jolla joins list of coys waiting to snap up sacked Nokia workers
- 5.25″ Samsung Galaxy Grand Max with LTE connectivity launched in India for $490
- Microsoft Lumia 640 is coming to T-Mobile this month
- SoftBank’s Sharp Aquos Xx 302SH and Sharp Aquos Xx mini 303SH goes official
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
- Lenovo ZUK Edge leaks again in images, shows off the front and back