Karbonn A5 Turbo and Karbonn A1+ Super launched for 3290 and 3490 rupees respectively
Both phones posses 3.5″ 320 x 480 pixels TFT touchscreen displays and 3MP rear cameras but the A1+ Super is further gifted by a LED flash and a VGA front-facing camera.
The two phones run on Google’s open source Android 4.4 KitKat operating system. The A1+ Super utilizes a dual-core 1.3GHz CPU while a 1GHz processor powers the A5 Turbo. Both are equipped with 512MB of RAM.
The Karbonn A5 Turbo is officially priced at INR 3290 while the Karbonn A1+ Super goes for INR 3490.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Karbonn A5 Turbo and Karbonn A1+ Super launched for 3290 and 3490 rupees respectively
- Karbonn A50s now available in the UK for…what? £26
- Google takes Android One to the United Kingdom and Europe via Karbonn Sparkle V
- Karbonn Titanium S1 launched in Nepal for 10778 rupees
- Karbonn invests $5 million on R&D for slim batteries with massive capacity