Karbonn Quattro L52 Quick Look
Karbonn’s Quattro L52 Smartphone was recently launched this month. The device comes with 5 inches 720 pixels by 1280 pixels resolution and a touchscreen display.
Quattro L52 powered by a 1.3GHz dual core chipset and comes with a 2 gigabytes device RAM. The device packs 16 gigabytes internal storage can be expanded to 32 gigabytes via micro SD card. Looking at the device camera, Quattro L52 packs 8 MP as its primary camera and 5 MP front camera designed for those who love taking selfies.
Quattro L52 runs Android and powered by not so powerful 2,250 mAh battery and it’s removable, the overall measurement of the device 145.00 x 72.00 x 9.90 and weighs only 143.00 grams.
The Karbonn L52 sports a dual SIM feature accepts two types of SIMs. Connectivity includes WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and FM as well. Sensors on phone include Proximity, Ambient light, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope sensors.
Karboon is an Indian based smartphone manufacturer, a joint venture between the Bangalore-based UTL Group and Delhi-based Jaina Group and. Both company manufactures tablets and mobile phones and was tag as one of the biggest makers of manufacturer’s o the country.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
- Karbonn Quattro L52 Quick Look
- Karbonn’s Quattro L45 with 4G LTE Connectivity Support Spotted
- Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact Leaks Ahead Of Official Release
- Xiaomi shipped 11 million smartphones in the first 3 months of 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 could ship with support for external keyboard, according to new leak
- HP packages the HP 12C calculator to handle finances on Elite x3
- Meizu sends out press invites for a launch event, could be the unveiling of the M5s