Karbonn ST72 is a 7″ tablet with call functionality
After the end of last week saw the introduction of Nokia’s N1, majority of the tech blogosphere has been taken over with talks of the first Android tablet by Nokia. However, not many people will know the ST72 because it’s made by an OEM who’s relatively unheard of in most parts of the world — Karbonn.
Karbonn ST72 is a decently-spec’d average 7″ tablet running on Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS. On Snapdeal, Karbonn is offering the slate for Rs. 6,800/$110 but sadly, it’s only available for India alone.
Key specifications of the Karbonn ST72
- 7-inch 1024 x 600 pixels display
- 512MB of RAM, 4GB expandable storage
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 3.2MP rear camera, VGA front-facer
- 2800mAh battery unit
In terms of design, the ST72 doesn’t appear too bad while it’s plastic body measures 184.5 x 100 x 8.9 mm while tipping the scale at 290 grams. The best feature of it was saved for the last part — a dual SIM slot with 2G and 3G support is found on the tablet and either SIMs support call functionality. The slate also supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and A-GPS connectivity.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Karbonn ST72 is a 7″ tablet with call functionality
- Samsung’s Latest Dongle Accessories Enables LTE connection
- Tecno P5
- Phablet-sized LG V10 passes TEENA with two displays
- Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus pricing in China unveiled, will launch Oct 14
- New leaks show disclaimers on the Galaxy Note 7’s iris scanner