Unannounced Karbonn Titanium S10 listed on Snapdeal
Days after launching the Android One-powered Sparkle V smartphone on Snapdeal, Karbonn, one of the biggest Indian brands playing in the mobile industry has introduced yet another smartphone on the e-commerce platform.
Dubbed the Karbonn Titanium S10, the new smartphone features a 5-inch IPS touchscreen display with HD (720 by 1280 pixels) resolution. On the photography department works an 8MP rear snapper and a front-facing 2MP camera.
Meanwhile, the phone runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS. The processing job is done by a 1.3GHz quad-core CPU, a MediaTek MT6582 chipset and a gig of RAM while a user-removable 1850mAh battery powers the device.
Karbornn has not indicated a price for the Titanium S10, neither does the listing on Snapdeal. However, judging from recent experience of the Indian smartphone market, the phone should not go be beyond 8,500 rupees when it’s finally released.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Unannounced Karbonn Titanium S10 listed on Snapdeal
- Huawei introduces new colour to the Mate 9 lineup
- I’m ditching my Android phones — Steve Wozniak tells TMZ
- LeEco offering great deals on their superphones
- Between the Lenovo K3 Note and Asus Zenfone 2: All LTE and affordable
- Google Assistant coming to Marshmallow and Nougat flavored Android units