Karbonn’s Quattro L45 with 4G LTE Connectivity Support Spotted
Karbonn’s latest Smartphone identified as Quattro L45 has been spotted listed on company’s website.
However as to date, no available information was officially stated by the source about the possible price of the device or even its availability.
The device was shown in black and blue variants, Karbonn’s Quattro L45 IPS has 4.5 inches FWVGA display at 480 x 854 pixels. Powered by 1 GHz mobile quad-core device processor, clubbed with a 1 gigabytes device RAM with 8 gigabytes internal storage can be expanded to 32GB with micro SD card.
Quattro runs Android Lollipop system and backed up 1800 mAh mobile battery, according to some it can power the device up to 3 hour straight talk time and 350 hours standby. The device sports 5 megapixel camera with auto-focus and LED flash that can be used as flashlight on rear panel while 2 megapixel camera on front best for those who loved selfies.
On connectivity, the phone offers a Dual SIM, Wifi dual-band, WiFi, 4G LTE, WiFi Hotspot, GPS, Bluetooth, and micro USB port. The overall measure of the handset is 136.5×66.9×9.35 mm and weighs 118 grams.
Karbonn Quattro L52 has a price tagged of Rs 8,490 and Titanium has a price tagged of Rs 7,490.
You may also like
- Karbonn’s Quattro L45 with 4G LTE Connectivity Support Spotted
- Karbonn Quattro L52 Quick Look
- Cubot P6
- Metal Samsung Galaxy Alpha might be a limited release
- Sony Xperia Z5 Compact (International Version) goes on sale in the United States
- Samsung warns that there might be limited Note 7s for Europe
- AT&T rep suggests that Galaxy S7/S7 Edge users should start getting the Nougat bump by Spring