Kazam, a new phone maker has been launched by two former HTC executives
Former HTC Michael Coombes and James Atkins on Monday announced the launch of their phone company, Kazam. The company is said to focus mainly on the European market and Coombes will serve as Kazam’s CEO and Atkins as CMO.
The company’s website reads “coming soon…enter your e-mail address and we will let you know once we’re live”.
Kazam is expected to release their first phones later this year.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Kazam, a new phone maker has been launched by two former HTC executives
- Micromax release Bolt AD4500 with front-facing stereo speakers at Rs. 5,290
- Smartphone with 464GB storage capacity wants to break technology with monster specs
- Top 5-inch Plus screen smartphones to buy
- BlackBerry Acknowledges ‘The Start of Android Era ’
- AT&T launches HTC Desire Eye, One (M8) For Windows and Nokia Lumia 830