Kyocera DuraForce Pro on the Verizon network starts getting new update
The Kyocera DuraForce Pro is not your everyday device, and for those of you that have yours registered to the Verizon network, there is good news for you. The carrier is shelling out a new update to this unit, and it brings on board some interesting changes.
If you are getting this, you would notice that your software version gets bumped up to 3.112VZ, and the security definitions get brought up to the latest one for the Android OS. Likewise, performance updates have been included in the mix to keep things interesting.
From the official changelog, Verizon has stated that the update also fixed some bugs such as not being able to properly hear anything within the first few seconds of a call.
The Weather app has been optimised and finally, some touches to the Messanger app.
If you own yourself one of those amazing units, and you’re registered with the Big Red, then what are you waiting for?
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Kyocera DuraForce Pro on the Verizon network starts getting new update
- AT&T to carry rugged, water-resistant Kyocera DuraForce Pro
- Upcoming Honor V10’s alleged render leaks online, no Home button
- iBall Andi 5U Platino
- Micromax X352 is a feature phone, and a power pack
- Samsung Nigeria and Jumia partner to deliver tons of free books on select smartphones
- Spice Stellar Horizon Pro Mi-505