Kyocera E4710 gets certification from Bluetooth SIG
Kyocera has plans to reveal a new phone and this device just recently received its Bluetooth SIG certification, which means that it has been cleared by the bluetooth service regulator for use. We know that a device wouldn’t get certified without us getting to know some specs about what we’re expecting and Bluetooth SIG itself has described the device as a rugged and waterproof clamshell phone.
The Kyocera E4710 carries a 2.6 inch screen which is set at a resolution of 240 x 320. This looks like something that we’ve seen on very much older generation of smartphones and this Kyocera device would have a 5MP camera behind it.
For now, it is unsure whether the internal storage would be set at 4GB or 8GB, but it is sure that you would be able to expand whatever memory up to 32GB. For your battery, there’s a 1530mAh capacitor on board and support for 3G service, Wi-Fi network and obviously, bluetooth.
It would run the Android Lollipop 5.1 out of the box and the release date is yet to be known.
Even though this is pretty low-end, it would serve as a great one for kids.
You may also like
- Kyocera E4710 gets certification from Bluetooth SIG
- Apple Watch Hermès comes with $1500 price tag
- Quick Recap: Smartphones Launched Last week
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ spotted on Geekbench, dislays record-breaking scores
- Xperia XZ2 accidentally leaked on Twitter
- We don’t want to buy BlackBerry, we only seek partnership: Samsung