Larger iPhone 6 to be called Apple iPhone 6 Plus?
Last month, sources in China told us that the bigger 5.5″ iPhone will launch in December (after the 4.7″ iPhone 6 breaks cover today), later, we were told the phone will be called the Apple iPhone 6L (L for Large).
And now, it seems Apple has had a change of mind and we were informed this morning that it’s nor more the iPhone 6L, rather Apple wants the phone to be called the Apple iPhone 6 Plus.
Keep in mind that these information are from unofficial sources, so you should swallow with a pinch of salt. Apple is holding a press conference today where it’s supposed to unveil the iPhone 6. Kindly stay tuned on BestMobs.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- Larger iPhone 7 to make use of dual camera setup
- Larger iPhone 6 to be called Apple iPhone 6 Plus?
- Prices of the iPhone 7 are larger elsewhere than they are in the United States
- iPhone 5s and 5c pack larger batteries than the iPhone 5
- Dual lens feature on the iPhone 7 Plus could cause demand problems