Latest Samsung Galaxy Brings Mobile Success
Samsung’s release of Galaxy S7 and Edge S7 was bringing new fortune from the company for 2016. Since the company announced its official release in the market last February 2016, the devices have taken over the iPhone SE record sales.
By looking at the recent data from a known researcher Worldpanel, it shows that Samsungs Galaxy sales success in the first four month of 2016. Even though the company was on sale during the last days of March, the South Korean mobile giant picked up 5.8 percent in the mobile market share just three months data compared to Galaxy S6 sales last year with 3.2 percent last year.
The study highlighted two key factors that make the device bloom in the mobile market, the battery life which took around 53.5 percent on all of the respondents, while quality of the device camera was also noted by 50.9 percent of all the respondents.
But to the point that the company reached the momentum of its overall sales, the satisfaction of the customers and the survey that have pushed Galaxy S7 as the top most advanced yet in-demand in the mobile market.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Latest Samsung Galaxy Brings Mobile Success
- Latest Samsung Galaxy Note 5 rumors detail launch date as July
- Samsung J5 (2016), Galaxy Tab A to get latest Nougat update soon
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime starts getting new update, brings on board the latest security patch
- Samsung’s Latest Monstrous RAM Chip