Leagoo Planning an all screen smartphone for release
Leagoo has since its establishment tipped itself for one of the best smartphones and following its partnership with football club, Tottenham Hotspur in August, the tech company has been planning major release to fit the brand.
However, in line with this, the tech company has hinted on the possible release of a smartphone which will come with an all-screen design.
The tech company will most likely be featuring the device at the MWCA event holding in San Francisco from 12th to 14th of September.
The upcoming device from the brand is expected to come packing a 6.0-inch all screen display with an 18:9 aspect ratio. Under the hood is an expected octa-core processor clocked at a speed of 2.6GHz.
According to the tech company’s official page, the upcoming device will come with a 6GB RAM, 64GB ROM memory configuration and pack dual Samsung rear cameras.
Other information regarding the specs, pricing and availability is yet unknown and is expected to be made public in some days.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- Leagoo Planning an all screen smartphone for release
- Leagoo S9: Under Display Fingerprint ID expected on iPhone X lookalike
- THL W2
- First wave of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 details arrives
- Samsung Galaxy Core Advance
- Google the Android N Beta Program Now Commencing
- HTC One E9 appears online, packs a massive back camera