Leagoo S9: Under Display Fingerprint ID expected on iPhone X lookalike
Leagoo seems to be planning something big for the tech market as it appears the tech company is looking much alive ahead of the official release of the upcoming flagship device, the Leagoo S9.
The Leagoo S9 which is expected to come into the market as an iPhone X lookalike is expected to pack some top of the line specs along with the under display fingerprint ID.
The device which sports smaller bezels on the top front part and the bottom part is expected to come into the market with anm 18:9 aspect ratio display just as in the Samsung Galaxy S8 device and other later models.
The device will pack 4GB or 6GB of RAM depending on the variant and will come equipped with teh Quick Charge feature.
Other specs to expect from the smartphone will be revealed in the course of the coming weeks ahead of its official launch.
You may also like
- Leagoo S9: Under Display Fingerprint ID expected on iPhone X lookalike
- ASUS ZenFone Max available at discounted price
- Samsung’s Galaxy Lifestyle Store in China is where you meet people, test phones
- Plastic-clad Huawei P8 Lite goes to TEENA
- Huawei to release its quad-cam device on September 22
- Telus let’s slip the time when we could get the Nougat 7.0 release