Leak reveals alleged Sony Xperia XA 2 getting FCC certification, could launch at MWC
Sony has chosen to make the Xperia Z lineup their new family of flagships and already, we have seen what seems to be images of this unit’s successor. Likewise, we have seen something sneak peeks at the shots of an alleged Xperia XA One and today, we have a device on FCC which claims to be the latter.
However, like we have come to accept FCC fo, we get little to no information on devices that leak from this agency, and this time is no exception.
If the above document does talk about the Xperia XA 2, then it is very possible that we see it launch at MWC in Spain. So far, we have gathered that the handset will use a MediaTek Helio P20 chipset under the hood and a decent 4GB of RAM.
A 23MP camera unit on the back is coupled with the 16MP snapper up front. From rumours, the Nougat-running smartphone is bound to cost between the equivalents of $320
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- New leak reveals entire spec sheet for the Samsung Galaxy S8+
- Leak reveals alleged Sony Xperia XA 2 getting FCC certification, could launch at MWC
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 leaks in UK website before MWC announcement, reveals pricing and availability information
- Gionee A1 leaks again, reveals key specs on benchmark test
- Meizu M5s leaks in images, reveals front and back designs