Leaked Information on Google Nexus 2016 Update With 6GB RAM
There are lots of mobile variety that people can choose in the market, in the recently concluded Mobile World Congress, tons of smartphone revelations has been unveiled.
As most smartphone manufacturers reveals its flagship device some smartphone was somewhat connected to Google’s Nexus update. So our source told that the next Google Nexus has its fresh hardware that will be introduced in the market that was part of the Google’s project.
The hottest information that we can share so far is about the Nexus device in which will be rolled out with LG brand. Some reports tell that this 2016 LG is collaborating towards Google for Nexus 5X.
As LG company partially confirmed about its plan to skip Nexus 2016 project, other brand names are be floated as takers for honor. We can look forward with Sony with Xperia line.
As all information are still partial, another 2016 android can be re-purposed is HTC’s One M10 which will hit market reflecting design package and build which we have seen with A9. And rumors has been circulating the company will be building Two Google Nexus handsets in which it will bear the famous HTC signature in its hardware.
You may also like
- Google may have leaked information about Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL in new teaser
- Leaked Information on Google Nexus 2016 Update With 6GB RAM
- Sony Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact specs and pricing information leaked
- HTC One X10 leaked with specs and availability information
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Pricing Information Leaks