Leaked: specifications for the Lenovo Vibe X3 Lite
Lenovo, the number 1 PC maker in the world right now, are in the works for a new mobile phone and boy, the leaks are singing of its goodness already. The device which is to be named (according to rumors) the Lenovo Vibe X3 Lite is expected to be cheaper than the Lenovo Vibe X3 which was designed by Motorola.
Lenovo Vibe X3 Lite was spotted at TEENA recently
The device comes with a 5.5 inches of screen board, and runs an octa-core 1.3GHz CPU just beneath that. The CPU is also developed to carry out functions at 2GB of RAM and there’s about 16GB internal storage in their for your use. In case you run out of space, there’s a memory card slot for user expansion.
The back of the device features a 13MP camera and with the front comes the 5MP shooter. The battery of this device is clocked at 3300mAh and runs on the Android Lollipop 5.1 version.
The phone, also known as the Lemon X3 Lite supports 4G functionality and has a fingerprint scanner on the back. For your various choices, the device comes in colors of white, silver, gold and black. Speaking of pricing, the upcoming handset is rumored to be priced at CNY 899 ($141 USD) in China.
Lenovo has not made a final say on this so till then, we’ll have to wait for things to get official.
You may also like
- Leaked: specifications for the Lenovo Vibe X3 Lite
- More Xiaomi Mi 4i teasers appear
- Lenovo S60
- Upcoming iPhone 7 turns out in blue again, looks very dapper
- Supercharged THL T5000 comes to North America and Europe via Comebuy
- Samsung Galaxy Note will soon arrive India in time for Diwali
- The Sony Xperia Z3 is now available on T-Mobile for $26.25/24 months