Leaks suggests possible release dates for the Xiaomi Note 2
If we are to subscribe to the most recent leaks that we have gotten as regards the Xiaomi Note 2 smartphones that are yet to be launched, the heavily leaked smartphones would be set for a release as early as this next week that we are about to get into.
The first of such information came via a Weibo user who leaked a September 14th date for the smartphone.
This leak also includes some of the key specifications of the smartphone, detailing the presence of a 5.7 inch display and running on the next generation QUALCOMM snapdragon 821 chipset while in the end, it would use a 13MP camera unit on the back.
The second leak is n form of a teaser image and on this can be seen the inscription 9.24, indicating a launch date of September 24 instead. Whichever it is, we are yet to get official confirmation from the management of xiaomi and till then, this info should be taken with a pinch of salt.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Weibo leaks suggests a Vivo X9, to carry dual cameras and 4GB RAM
- Leaks suggests possible release dates for the Xiaomi Note 2
- New leaks suggests better screen technology for the LG V20, confirms Nougat
- New Xiaomi Mi 6 leak suggests design element, leaks storage options and colours too
- Sony G3121 and G3112 leaks again out of China, suggests SoC and release date