At least Samsung now uses BlackBerry security, John Chen’s wife can use a Galaxy
A cheerful John Chen couldn’t appear more happy than when he announced how thankful he is on how Samsung has turned to his company for security. That he feels equals the fact that his wife used/uses a Samsung Galaxy smartphone and he’s already feeling “redeemed”.
Now in it’s 12th version, Samsung will use BlackBerry’s Enterprise Server, to beef up some of the security lines at the company. The server is not a consumer-level product, so don’t expect to see an icon with a description of “BlackBerry Security” on your Samsung phone’s homescreen.
John Chen regretted “unwisely” granting an interview about his wife’s Samsung adventure but “now, I feel somewhat redeemed,” the BlackBerry CEO commented.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- At least Samsung now uses BlackBerry security, John Chen’s wife can use a Galaxy
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha has at least 5 variants, smartphone sized up against the iPhone 5S
- 5.5″ iPhone 6 will not be released (not in 2014 at least )
- First renders of Vivo X Play 7 surfaces online
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium debuts in red color, gets Android Oreo update