At least Samsung now uses BlackBerry security, John Chen’s wife can use a Galaxy
A cheerful John Chen couldn’t appear more happy than when he announced how thankful he is on how Samsung has turned to his company for security. That he feels equals the fact that his wife used/uses a Samsung Galaxy smartphone and he’s already feeling “redeemed”.
Now in it’s 12th version, Samsung will use BlackBerry’s Enterprise Server, to beef up some of the security lines at the company. The server is not a consumer-level product, so don’t expect to see an icon with a description of “BlackBerry Security” on your Samsung phone’s homescreen.
John Chen regretted “unwisely” granting an interview about his wife’s Samsung adventure but “now, I feel somewhat redeemed,” the BlackBerry CEO commented.
You may also like
Apps developers made a fortune from iPhone users during Black Friday
Samsung’s foldable display been stolen & sold to third party for $14m
The next Samsung Galaxy S10 could be designed exactly like this
Trump asks US allies to ban Huawei after blacklisting Chinese company from US government institutions
Panic at Apple after iPhone Xs didn’t sell quite as much as manufacturer wanted – Source
- At least Samsung now uses BlackBerry security, John Chen’s wife can use a Galaxy
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha has at least 5 variants, smartphone sized up against the iPhone 5S
- 5.5″ iPhone 6 will not be released (not in 2014 at least )
- Huawei Honor variant with ‘flipping’ camera clears TEENA approval
- 1080p videos coming to Apple iPhone 6s front camera