LeEco and Coolpad set date for official unveiling of new smartphone
We reported here sometimes ago of how LeEco and Coolpad are in an agreement that would seethe both launch a smartphone together and today, we have even more updates as regards that news. For one, we have been seeing a variety of teasers on this upcoming device and they have all been careful to avoid confirming the specs of the smartphone but we do know that a dual camera setup would be on the unit.
The launch of the device has been set for 16th August and it would be marketed as LeEco Cool1. For now, the unconfirmed specs that we have gotten and think to be true at this point includes the 5.5-inch screen that would have a snapdragon 820 chipset beneath it.
We have also heard of the coupling of a 4GB RAM to 64GB internal storage space and with the promise of the Android Marshmallow 6.0 out of the box, the concept of its fingerprint sensor is not out of place.
Invest in Demicoin ICO now - $0.25 current price
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- LeEco and CoolPad to partner up again, create a flaghip Cool 1S
- LeEco and Coolpad set date for official unveiling of new smartphone
- LeECo and Coolpad in the works over a joint device, the Cool1
- LeEco pushes out new update to the Le S3 and Le Pro 3 units, improves app drawer, camera, sensors, et al
- LeEco makes its phones and TVs available via Amazon in the US