LeEco could out a new device for the US soon, to be named Le Dual3
We have some pictures here to show you and if you are conversant with the kind of build that LeEco uses on its devices, it would not be hard for you to see that this one is theirs.
While we have been hearing leaks of a possible release of a device that would bear either of Le2 or Le3, we have a new report surfacing today to suggest that none of the aforementioned naming systems would be used and instead, this one would be called LeEco Dual3. While there is no official information on this device as of yet, it is expected to be a US-bound piece of hardware.
This report doesn’t stop here and has further told us that as regards the availability of this one, the United States should see it before the end of this year.
Given that the month of October is saying by to us gradually, we have two effective full months before the curtains draw in on this year and in that timeframe, we would be expecting this new one.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- LeEco could out a new device for the US soon, to be named Le Dual3
- LeEco could open US account with Le Pro 3, two upcoming smartphones
- LeEco Le 2S Pro rumoured to have an 8GB variant, use SD-821 chipset
- Alleged images of upcoming LeEco smartphone, Le 2s or Le 2s Pro, leaks
- LeEco Le 2S features in two new images, to have a massive 8GB of RAM