LeEco to enter Indian Android Smartphone market with Le Max
The China based Entertainment Company known as LeTV, in which recently renamed as LeEco, is now on the process of entering Indian Smartphone market this January 20, 2016 with its official launch of with Le Max Smarphone.
For our Indian readers, we will tease you with some device features that they will launch tomorrow; this was told by our trusted sources. The Le Max Android Smartphone features 6.33 inches Quad HD at 2,560 x 1,440p display and powered by a 2.0GHz octa core Snapdragon 810 chipset and 4 GB RAM.
The said device will be Android V5.1 known as Lollipop based smarphone sports with a 21 Megapixel rear camera and 4 MP front camera.
Those are the initial specs that we gather from our reliable source about the LeMax smartphone , speaking about the price, we will find that out tomorrow during the official launch.
LeEco is expeted to unveil many more gadgets at the scheduled launch.
At CES 2016, the company unveiled the ‘world’s thinnest’ 65 inch 4 K LED TV named Super 4 Max 65 Blade. However, there were no official details about its pricing and availability. Everything will be presented during the event.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
- LeEco to enter Indian Android Smartphone market with Le Max
- LeEco S2 leaks online ahead of official announcement
- LeEco’s rumored Max 3 box is nothing but a powerbank
- LeEco pushes out new update to the Le S3 and Le Pro 3 units, improves app drawer, camera, sensors, et al
- Two LeEco units, rumoured to be variants of the Le 2S, shows up on TENAA