LeEco gives the Le Max 2 a price cut in Indian markets too
LeEco first gave the Le Max 2 a price cut in the country of China and now, they have sought to extend the same grace to other markets and they have done the same thing in India now. As a refresher, the device was launched in this region for a price of INR 22,999 which translates to around $345 and now, it has been shaved so much that you can get yourself one of these for INR 17,999 (now around $270)
They announced this price cut on their official twitter page and even though it is being provided by the company, you should know now that this price slash is not a permanent one and it would only take effect for six days, starting from the first day of October to the sixth day of the same month.
You should note that this deal is not only applicable to you if you are buying from the company officially but retailers such as Amazon, Snapdeal and FlipKart would also run the smartphone at this price in the country.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- LeEco gives the Le Max 2 a price cut in Indian markets too
- LeEco Le 2S features in two new images, to have a massive 8GB of RAM
- FAA mulling over the banning of Galaxy Note 7 units from flights
- Zopo C3
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro render leaks again, shows off Smart Pen
- Look! A “Nokia” phone with Microsoft branding
- Blackberry Q5 / Blackberry A10 leaks in new pictures?