LeEco S2 leaks online ahead of official announcement
LeEco has been known for its mid-range smartphones but of late, the tech company has remained underground until the latest spotting of the LeEco S2 smartphone which is an upcoming device from the tech brand.
The LeEco S2 surfaces online at a time when the tech company has been reported to be suffering some financial setbacks.
The LeEco S2, based on the recent spotting is expected to come into the market with a single camera sensor on the back panel which suggests that it might be a variant of the LeEco S2 Dual which was spotted online months ago packing a dual 13MP camera setup on the back panel.
The device which will come into the market with a metal-unibody design will pack a LED flash on the back panel and a fingerprint sensor on the back panel, right under the camera.
The front panel comes featuring smaller bezels on the side and on the top parts and is expected to be announced pretty soon.
You may also like
- LeEco S2 leaks online ahead of official announcement
- LeEco could open US account with Le Pro 3, two upcoming smartphones
- Xiaomi releases more teasers ahead of Mi 5X’s China escape
- Meizu launches the M3 Max with Flyme OS 5.2 in China
- OnePlus 6 Concept Design Surfaces Online
- Android TV Finally gets Google Assistant
- Premium Looking Landvo’s XM100 Smartphone At $60