LeEco sends out invites for a 19th October event in the US
LeEco started from the Chinese sphere and now that they are planning to break into the US markets, they have already started to send out media invites for an event that is set to hold on the 19th of October and there, we would see just how they plan to turn this market in their own favour.
While we are at a loss as to what exactly the company wishes to let us know about on this day, they have said themselves in their invite that this is the day when they unveil their ecosystem models which would give everything form platform and content to devices an integrated feel.
From the above, it is as vague to the reader as it is to the writer here but with the products already listed on their invite sheet which ranges from their smartphones to other products, we are planning to see how they wish to place their products in this market strategically and smile home to the bank at the end of their financial quarters.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- LeEco sends out invites for a 19th October event in the US
- The Sony Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact with 6GB of RAM headed to Hong Kong and Taiwan
- Sony Xperia E4g comes with LTE and 1.5GHz quad-core CPU
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S may launch ahead of MWC 2018
- Moto G4 Play made official in India, carries a price tag of INR 8,999
- UK Version of Samsung Galaxy S7 Reportedly Powered With Weaker Processor