Lenovo A536 launched at 8,999 Indian rupees
Lenovo has announced and subsequently launched a new device from their affordable A-series lineup. Dubbed the Lenovo A536, the new phone carries an 8,999 rupees price tag — roughly $150 USD.
The Lenovo A536 comes with a 5″ FWVGA screen (480 x 854 pixels). The smartphone runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean completely customized by Lenovo’s in-house software engineers.
The phone is equipped with a 5MP rear camera with LED flash, and a 2MP secondary camera up front. Under the hood you’ll find a 1.3GHz quad-core CPU based on ARM’s Cortex-A7 architecture and an MT6582 chipset made by MediaTek.
The A536 features a dual SIM slot, a 2000mAh battery and a range of connectivity options that range from Bluetooth, Wireless LAN and A-GPS.
You may also like
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
ZTE’s new phone modelled ZTE V0840 appears in certification & bechmark website
- Lenovo A536 launched at 8,999 Indian rupees
- Blackberry reports $965 loss in Q2 2013
- Good guy Samsung: Sends 3000 smartphones to Africa to help fight Ebola
- Voto V5
- 7-inch Samsung SM-T2558 ‘phoneblet’ leaks first press shots
- Samsung Galaxy S5 mini goes official with 4.5″ HD display and a rib from from the Galaxy S5