Lenovo A805e spotted touting a 64-bit Snapdragon 410 processor
Chinese phone producer Lenovo is hoping to take it’s game to the next level when it unveils the Lenovo A805e.
The Lenovo A805e was caught running on Qualcomm’s 64-bit Snapdragon 410 system on-chip. The later hasn’t been used in any device before.
Specs for the A805e includes a 1.2GHz quad-core CPU, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of onboard storage which can, of course, be expanded via the phone’s microSD port.
The Lenovo A805e will come with NFC and LTE when it breaks cover. The release should be sometime in the middle of next month.
The phone will be sold at an aggressive price-tag of less than $200.
Invest BTC and get 30%
Get free IDH TOKENS when you register now
You may also like
Infinix Challenger, LEAGOO, Enters Nigeria on Jumia
LEAGOO T5c Global Reservation: $1.99 Crazy Deal!
LEAGOO S8 Pro Presale – 5.99 inch Full Screen, P25, 6GB RAM, only $249.99 now!
Save 50% to Snap LEAGOO S8 and LEAGOO S8 Pro During Global Pre-sale
China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- Lenovo A805e spotted touting a 64-bit Snapdragon 410 processor
- Will.i.am launches Puls smartwatch with SIM slot and call funtionality
- Unannounced Nexus 6/Nexus X in Motorola skin outs more pictures
- Android 8 ‘O’ Reportedly Not Oreo As Widely Speculated, To Launch August 24
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Prototype Surfaces Online, Possible Specs Revealed
- Motorola teases Tuesday launch of new generation Moto G