Lenovo adds India to the list of P2 markets
Lenovo has added the Indian market to the list of regions where they would be offering the P2 smartphone and this midnight, the unit would go on for sale exclusively via FlipKark. The pricing information has also been revealed so if you would like to get a unit, the price starts from INR 16,999 for the 3GB variant.
The 4GB option is a little bit higher price as it is being sold for INR 17,999. Asides from the massive RAM that the unit manages to pack on board, one of the main selling points of the units has to be the massive 5100mAh battery.
Likewise, the 5.2-inch device carries 1080p resolution screen developed with AMOLED technology and uses a QUALCOMM snapdragon 625 processors. Like we have already stated, you can choose form either the 3GB or 4GB option, and both come paired with 32GB internal storage space. Should that not be enough to solve your needs, there is a microSD card slot on board.
For the camera, the Marshmallow 6.0.1 based smartphone carries 13MP on the back and a decent 5MP on the front.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Lenovo adds India to the list of P2 markets
- Lenovo unwraps two tablets, a Yoga Book and Yoga Tab 3 Plus
- Thinking of fast charging your iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X, here’s how much it’ll cost
- Vivo Xplay 7 Leaks, To Feature First On-Screen Fingerprint Scanner, 3 Rear Cameras
- Leaked Pictures OF HTC’s Next Flagship Smartphone
- Another set of Nexus 6 pictures appear from nowhere
- Meizu M2