Lenovo Confirms Official Launch Of K8 Plus For September 6
Tech company, Lenovo, has subtly confirmed that the Lenovo K8 Plus smartphone is indeed coming into the market, and soon.
The tech company in a latest teaser which was released online revealed that the device will officially be launched tomorrow, September 6.
The confirmation comes after the tech company last month launched the Lenovo K8 Note and some other device. Revealing the launch date was the Chinese company through its India subsidiary on Twitter.
The teaser image also comes to the fore with a little information regarding the smartphone’s availability as the tech company confirmed also that it will be available exclusively to FlipKart in India.
The image which was teased online also suggests that the smartphone will come to market bearing a dual-rear camera setup and will pack a fingerprint sensor mounted on the back panel.
In addition, information from its benchmark website spotting last month indicate that the Lenovo K8 Plus will be powered by a Mediatek’s MT6757CD processor paired with 3GB of RAM.
You may also like
- Lenovo Confirms Official Launch Of K8 Plus For September 6
- Lenovo ZUK Edge leaks in new images, confirms specs and colour option
- Lenovo Zuk CEO confirms Zuk 2 for 2016
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Hello Moto and Good Bye Motorola